Microsoft Azure is one of the most widely adopted cloud infrastructure platform. It is critical that organizations get the highest levels of data security to confidently migrate to cloud and meet compliance regulations.
Fortanix offers security offerings for the Azure cloud platform that allows Azure customers to protect their most sensitive data and securely migrate data to cloud. Fortanix gives Azure customers an additional layer of comprehensive protection for their data and applications throughout its lifecycle – at rest, in-transit and in use.
Fortanix Solutions for Azure
Fortanix Data Security Manager
Fortanix Data Security Manager, a unified platform for protecting enterprise data across cloud and on-premises environments, is now available in the Azure Marketplace.
Fortanix Confidential Computing for Azure
Fortanix Confidential Computing Manager, the first solution for end-to-end management of secure enclaves, is now available as an Azure Managed Application.
Fortanix Data Security Manager
Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) is a unified platform for data security that combines encryption, key management, tokenization, and secret management in a single solution. A “run anywhere, protect everywhere” deployment architecture means that customers can now use Fortanix DSM from the Azure marketplace to protect their data across public cloud, on-premises, and hybrid infrastructures.
Fortanix DSM in Azure can also connect seamlessly to Fortanix DSM running on-premises, to legacy HSMs running on-premises, or to Azure managed HSMs all of which can provide FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified security.
- Unified data protection platform: Fortanix Data Security Manager is a unified Key Management, HSM, Tokenization and Secrets Management solution secured with Intel® SGX.
- ‘Run anywhere, protect anywhere’ deployment architecture: With DSM customers can protect data across public, on-prem and hybrid infrastructures from a single platform.
- FIPS 140-2 level 3 certified HSM: Fortanix provides an integrated secure, scalable, and high performance FIPS 140-2 Level 3 HSM that protects keys, secrets, and tokens across multiple public, private, and hybrid clouds.
Fortanix Confidential Computing Manager for Azure
Fortanix Confidential Computing Manager (CCM) enables “lift-and-shift” for applications to run inside secure enclaves without requiring any modification and provides complete enclave lifecycle management from creation to migration to termination.
While previously available in the Azure Marketplace, Fortanix CCM is now also available as an Azure Managed Application. Fortanix integration allows users to authenticate accounts using Azure Active Directory.
- Enclave Lifecycle Management: Fortanix is the only turnkey solution that manages the entire confidential computing environment and enclave lifecycle.
- Cryptographically enforced policy and auditing: Fortanix manages and enforces security policies including identity verification, data access control, and attestation to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data, code, and applications.
- Available as an Azure Managed Application: Fortanix Confidential Computing Manager Managed Service is available as an embedded service in Azure portal and as a SaaS service.