Are you going to the FS-ISAC Americas Spring Summit? Take advantage of the "members only" cybersecurity event of the year, exclusive to the finance industry!
In this three-day event, cybersecurity experts, leaders, and professionals will discuss best practices and strategies for mitigating cyber threats and improving cybersecurity posture. Fortanix is proud to participate and contribute to securing the financial services industry.
Join us at the 2023 Americas Spring Summit in Denver, Colorado, hosted by FS-ISAC from March 19-22. Sign up for a meeting with us and walk away with a new pair of Apple AirPods*
Get Inspired by Our Success Stories
As pioneers of confidential computing, we have taken the lead in safeguarding data privacy and security across cloud and hybrid environments.
We are proud to announce Brad Beutlich, a distinguished Cryptography and Data Security Expert will present a Sponsor Session titled "The Answer is Always Cryptography, so What's the Question" on March 20th at 4:15 PM.
During this event, Brad will share real-life success stories from the financial industry, highlighting the exceptional data security that our solution has enabled.
Here's some more exciting news! How about the chance to meet one of our valued customers? Connect with a fellow business leader who has experienced the benefits of our services firsthand. Who might this mystery customer be?
You won't want to miss this!
Stop by the Fortanix Booth 311
Meet Fortanix, But Why?
Financial Institutions face the top 5 dilemmas in data security.
- Data breaches: How do you ensure data is not at risk when you have no control over external threats such as misconfigured settings, insider threats, infrastructure vulnerabilities, and outdated cloud service? Fortanix employs confidential computing technology to solve this problem. It encrypts data using a secure enclave, a protected area of a computer's memory completely isolated from the operating system and other applications. This ensures data remains completely safe even if the infrastructure is compromised.
- Compliance: Built-in privacy capabilities (Confidential Computing, Tokenization, Data Masking etc.) greatly reduces risk and complies with regulatory laws such as GDPR, Schrems II, CCPA, and PCI DSS. Fortanix offers various compliance certifications such as SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001 to demonstrate robust security posture.
- Vendor risk: Cloud vendors will guarantee seamless cloud service; however, data security is not their core offering. If the vendor security fails, what is the backup plan? Fortanix's key management capabilities allow banks to generate, store and manage their encryption keys. Banks can store keys outside the cloud with EKM and XKS and can have complete control over encryption keys without relying on cloud vendors to manage them.
- Secrets sprawl: It occurs when banks store and manage their secrets in disparate locations, such as cloud providers, on-premises servers, and other third-party services. Fortanix Data Security Manager protects secrets, ensuring they remain protected and tamper-proof, especially when they are in-use. It also offers a comprehensive set of APIs that enable developers to integrate secrets management into their applications easily.
- Operational disruptions: Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) can help banks sustain and grow in the market, however, IT system and data consolidation during the integration process can create vulnerabilities and increase the risk of data breaches. Fortanix's solutions offer scalable, highly available, disaster-recovery, and privacy capabilities to address these challenges and meet business needs.
Connect with Us and Verify
- Experience: Our team has extensive experience in the cryptography and data security field, with a proven track record of providing reliable solutions to large financial institutions.
- Reputation: The world's largest banks trust Fortanix to secure sensitive data and compliance controls. You can trust us too.
- Compliance: Our solutions ensure that your financial institution stays compliant with international regulations, giving you peace of mind and avoiding potential legal issues.
- Flexibility: We offer a variety of solutions to meet your specific data security needs, whether you are looking to secure cloud-based data or on-premises infrastructure.
See You Soon at Americas Spring Summit in Denver, Colorado, from March 19-22
*Prospective Fortanix customers can receive AirPods upon completion of a scheduled meeting, limited to one gift per company and subject to Fortanix's discretion, with current customers not eligible.